The following tours are offered for attendees of ISRS2019.
All tours are held on Friday, September 13th, 2019.
Tickets must be purchased through the online registration tool (except tour 04) in addition to the registration costs. If you are already registered and you want to book a tour, please log on to your registration profile with the data provided on the registration confirmation and add the desired tour.
Detailed information is available via the links in the table below by clicking on the tour name.
|01||Integrated river engineering strategies at the Danube||07:45-13:30||€ 38||15-40|
|02||Wachau valley and Traisen river||08:30-19:00||€ 63||25-50|
|03||Danube National Park boat tour||08:45-14:30||€ 48||10-28|
|04||FlyFishing in the river Ybbs||06:30-21:00||please contact
- only registered delegates and their (reported) accompanying person are enabled to book tickets for the tours.
- tour tickets have to be purchased in addition to the registration cost through the online registration tool.
- all tours are offered on a first come-first served basis.
- In the unexpected case that a tour does not reach the minimum capacity and has to be cancelled, the paid fees will be reimbursed in full.
- Any available spots can be booked on-site at the conference registration office. Be aware that we expect all tours to be fully booked by the start of the conference - book early to secure your spot!